Austin's programming
A. Build to a moderately heavy PC in 10 min 155
B1. wall walk x1 + 20 sec. hold at top; rest 1 min
B2. T2B clusters 2.2.2 x3 sets; rest 10 sec btw cluster, rest 2 min btw sets
B1 and B2 done, no issues.
+
3 sets 80% 90% 100% effort:
AD 25 cal.
15 burpees
15 Ball Slams- moderate 20#
15 PC and jerk 85#
60 DU
Rest 4 min between sets
- show decrease in time per set
set 1 - 7:43 c&j 2/2/2/2 then singles because I think I was going too fast.
set 2 - 7:18 c&j 3/2/3/2/3/2
set 3 - 6:09 c&j 5/5/3/2
DU not unbroken, struggled here and there with them. Not super strong doing them fatigued. Broke 2 or 3 times each set.
B1. wall walk x1 + 20 sec. hold at top; rest 1 min
B2. T2B clusters 2.2.2 x3 sets; rest 10 sec btw cluster, rest 2 min btw sets
B1 and B2 done, no issues.
+
3 sets 80% 90% 100% effort:
AD 25 cal.
15 burpees
15 Ball Slams- moderate 20#
15 PC and jerk 85#
60 DU
Rest 4 min between sets
- show decrease in time per set
set 1 - 7:43 c&j 2/2/2/2 then singles because I think I was going too fast.
set 2 - 7:18 c&j 3/2/3/2/3/2
set 3 - 6:09 c&j 5/5/3/2
DU not unbroken, struggled here and there with them. Not super strong doing them fatigued. Broke 2 or 3 times each set.
No comments:
Post a Comment