"She was unstoppable. Not because she did not have failures or doubts. But because she continued on despite them."

Thursday, September 3, 2015

september 3, 2015

I had barely an hour to work today, so I figured some was better than none. Did A and the 15 min AMRAP.

3 sets- not for time:
45-60 sec belly facing wall hs hold
3-5 strict ring chin-up
3-5 stationary dips
30-45 sec nose and toes against wall hs hold

A. back squat @20x1; 4,4,4,4; rest 3-4 min- 80-82% 180 - I'm pretty sure my tailbone is inflamed from those split squats the other day, so these squats were a little tougher than normal. I'll ask Brian about it.

B1. ball slams; 20 sec amrap x3; rest 30 sec
B2. ghd back and hip ext @40x1; 10-12 x3; rest 90 sec

+

15 min @80%
Run 400m
10 good mornings- 35#
12 OH walking lunges- 35# plate
14 db push press- light to mod/ub 20#
3+about 50 seconds left when I started the run, so maybe a little over halfway before time expired

No comments:

Post a Comment