"She was unstoppable. Not because she did not have failures or doubts. But because she continued on despite them."

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

november 19, 2014 (whole30)

Today was just a mess. In early to do endurance, coached, put together interview questions + ran errands I had no other time for, coached, interviewed, fit in one lonely part of my work, had an appt with Brian, ate while standing up, then left for class. Got back late, like always. I hate days like these. Alas, I will finish out today's work tomorrow. And of course, cross my fingers that I'll be able to haul 250 off the ground. Also, yes, I am complaining. Eh.


A. Every 2 minutes, for 10 minutes (5 sets):
Clean + Front Squat + Jerk @ 85% of your 1-RM C&J 132 (130). These were ugly, but never failed. That, for today, is a victory. And, this is all I got done. Hopefully doing the rest tomorrow. (Such a cop out. I will do the deadlifts tomorrow.)

B. Every 2 minutes, for 12 minutes (6 sets) of:
Deadlift
*Set 1 – 8 reps @ 55% 140
*Set 2 – 6 reps @ 65% 165
*Set 3 – 4 reps @ 75% 190
*Set 4 – 2 reps @ 85% 215
*Set 5 – 2 reps @ 92% 235
*Set 6 – 2 reps @ 98% 250

C. Every 2 minutes, for 6 minutes (3 sets): Deadlift x 3 reps @ 70% 180

D. Every minute, on the minute, for 24 minutes:
Minute 1 – 5 Strict Weighted Pull-Ups + 5 Pull-Ups (use as much weight as you think you can handle and note the load used)
Minute 2 – 6 Dumbbell Burpee Box Step-Overs (55/35 lb DBs)
Minute 3 – 20 Double-Unders + 10 Thrusters (75/55 lbs)

No comments:

Post a Comment