"She was unstoppable. Not because she did not have failures or doubts. But because she continued on despite them."

Monday, June 5, 2017

june 5, 2017

Catalyst Daily

Biked to gym

Snatch – 70%x1, 75%x1, 80%x1, 85%x1, 90%x1, 95%x1, 70%x1 77, 82, 88, 93, 100, 105
Clean & Jerk – 70% x 1+1, 75% x 1+1, 80% x 1+1, 85% x 1+1 x 2 101, 110, 116, 123
Clean Pull – 85%x2, 90%x2, 95%x2 123, 130, 138

Ran 1.5 miles. Would have been longer had I worn the right pants. Chub rub is real. 

Biked back from gym

Based percentages off of the maxes I just did on Friday. 110 and 145. It worked out pretty well because otherwise there's no way I would have been able to finish without fails. 

Snatch was ok, I keep banging into my left pelvis. I look forward to the start of the next cycle with more position work. 

Clean and jerks were ok, but I was kind of unhappy with my split jerks. They didn't feel awesome like they did Friday. Maybe my shoulders are just sore! Still, no misses, so that's a plus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment